If you have other friends that are interested, please ask them to contact me.
Two excursions we have agreed upon, not included in the program fee:
- We will be horseback riding while in Jackson. Remember to bring $65 to pay on site for this.
- Also, we'll enjoy the ropes course in West Yellowstone. This is $30 paid on site.
Other expenses you will need to cover include:
- money for lunches (breakfasts and dinners are covered)
- money for incidentals, souvenirs, etc.
- Traveler's insurance (Optional, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED):
This is an inexpensive insurance that guards against you getting your money back should you not be able to travel. Without this, you will be out of luck should you have something come up before we depart and be unable to go. Supplemental health/life is also here. A list of policies and price points are offered for your choosing,
Read about my first trip to Yellowstone and check out the photos I have.